IT Operations Information Security Administrator
Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
The IT Operations Information Security Administrator is responsible for all aspects of operational IT security, in terms of safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organisation’s information assets. This includes ensuring that adequate security policies and controls are defined, implemented and conformed to in order to meet the organisation’s need for security of IT assets.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
What You Will Do
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly, this includes:
- set standards and work with our external providers to implement them
- act as Subject Matter Expert, SME for everything related to Security including operating systems, network, applications, HSM, PKI, NGFW etc
- participate in Change Advidory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- communication, implementation and enforcement of the security policies
- monitor Internet for Threats, Security patches, Major incidents
- set up logging, monitoring, surveillance, check logfiles, audits, penetations tests etc
- act as point contact for all security related incidents
- investigate incidents, analyse, report, plan and drive implementation of counter measures
- supplier management together with CISO
- participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organization
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. You will be a part of building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, both on-premise and on public cloud providers. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies and building cool and exciting stuff.
You need to be a fast learner and have an understanding of operational IT security in an enterprise environment with in a modern approach using “DevOps toolsets”. You should be able to handle stressful situations and perhaps describe yourself as an independent team player.
To be successful in this role you should have:
Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 5-10 years of experience and advanced knowledge of IT security concepts, security assessments, associtated security software tools and industry standards, understanding of Legislative compliance issues relevant to the organization.
Advanced knowledge of programming languages, database design, infrastructure and related technologies
Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity.
In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
Organized and strive for results and quality.
Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.