IT Information Service Owner
Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As the IT Information Service Owner at Zenuity, you will be to act as our internal information “expert”. You will ensure the smooth daily operations of managing our information.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly, this includes:
- set standards and work with our external providers to implement them.
- act as Subject Matter Expert, SME for everything related to information, from when data is first created to archive or deletion
- assist with information classification, ensure the right data protection levels (backup, restore, replication, archive, retention, onsite/offsite etc) to meet Business and legal requirements
- participate in Change Advisory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- participate in both internal Core IT and business projects as SME for data protection incl. Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery etc.
- work with technical users in the different business areas and projects to capture requirements, identify solutions, incl Proof Of Concepts etc.
- work with our external service providers to assist in advanced troubleshooting, reviewing and signing off Root Cause Analysis reports, review logs, perform DR tests, capacity planning etc.
- participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organisation
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. Will be a part of building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, both on-premise and on public cloud providers. And you will get a chance to work with modern technologies and building cool and exciting stuff.
You need to be a fast learner and have an understanding of administering and protecting information in an enterprise environement using “DevOps toolsets”. Will be working with standard and automation, ensure that we have an environment that we can easily monitor and maintain, supporting our developers as well as Core IT services. And you should be able to handle stressful situations and perhaps describe yourself as an independent team player.
To be successful in this role you should have:
Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 3-7 years of experience from managing and protecting information in an enterprise environment and have a good understanding of IT infrastructure including network, servers, clients, etc.
Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures.
Share our Zenuity values: I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share - with the highest integrity
In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
Organized and strive for results and quality
Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion.
Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Welcome with your application!