Business Application Manager
Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
Have you ever felt extraordinaire responsibility for a business application? Do you want to be part of a refreshing working culture? Take the chance to work with the sharpest engineering minds in a key role linking together IT, Business Development and R&D. ZENUITY is looking for a Business Application Manager.
As Business Application Manager (BAM) you will be part of our IT function and act as a speaking partner for IT, with close collaboration with our business development teams and product development (R&D). You will manage business and user requirements through application development and maintenance, including developing business requirement specifications. Your scope also includes continuous improvement and identification of development needs, such as funding requests related to the application and the processes it supports.
Why Business Application Manager?
We have Business Application Managers, or BAM for short, for optimizing the value Zenuity get from the investments in our applications. The BAM strives for constantly increasing the value our internal users get from the application, takes away blockers that hinders or frustrate end users, acts as internal ambassador for the right use of the application. At the same time the BAM carefully watch and strive to lower total cost of ownership.
We believe you get energized and motivated by reaching results. You are inspired by personal interactions with key stakeholders that at times can be demanding. You like being challenged and don't mind to debate and suggest alternate approaches or new ways of thinking. You manage to balance the role of being both a good communicator and listener with the need of becoming a guardian of competence with in-depth understanding of the applications you are responsible for.
Your main areas of responsibility are the following:
- Responsible for business requirement specifications for all usage of the application and acceptance tests.
- Based on SLA fulfilment and process performance provide guidance on optimization of IT Production Support.
- Responsible for how proposed application changes influences connected business processes.
- Define adequate security and controls ensuring that the application adheres to IT Security requirements, for example with regards to control of access rights, compliance with the Global Information Standards (GIS) program and completion of Application Control Reviews (ACR).
- Secure that adequate training and user documentation is available.
- Communicate changes in business need and requirements in good time to allow optimization of the IT service.
- Ensures administration of user access rights to the application (e.g. clean out non valid access rights, inform about increased or decreased need for licences and users to IT).
To be successful as BAM you have Agile project management experience as well as proven ability to coordinate multi-site projects. You should also have a:
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent and minimum 5 years of work experience.
- General understanding of the connection and interference between business processes and the application.
- Experienced in business requirement specification development.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of managing agencies, as well as structuring teams consisting of internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent and solution focused individual with strong project leader skills based on a diplomatic and communicative approach.
- Customer-centric mind set and cooperative qualities.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Linköping, Santa Clara and Shanghai.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.