Business Application Manager
Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
Have you ever felt extraordinaire responsibility for a business application? Do you want to be part of a refreshing working culture? Take the chance to work with the sharpest engineering minds in a key role linking together IT and R&D. ZENUITY is looking for a Business Application Manager.
As Business Application Manager (BAM) you will be part of our IT Engineering function and act as a speaking partner for IT, with close collaboration with our development teams (R&D). You will manage business and user requirements through application development and maintenance, including developing business requirement specifications. Your scope also includes continuous improvement and identification of development needs, such as funding requests related to the application and the processes it supports. This also involves ensuring that acceptance tests are performed on new or changed applications. Furthermore, you will support the work of balancing Business Service Levels Agreements (SLA) towards IT as well as securing user training and compilation of user documentation.
Your main areas of responsibility are the following:
- Responsible for business requirement specifications for all usage of the application and acceptance tests.
- Based on SLA fulfilment and process performance provide guidance on optimization of IT Production Support.
- Responsible for how proposed application changes influences connected business processes.
- Define adequate security and controls ensuring that the application adheres to IT Security requirements, for example with regards to control of access rights, compliance with the Global Information Standards (GIS) program and completion of Application Control Reviews (ACR).
- Secure that adequate training and user documentation is available.
- Communicate changes in business need and requirements in good time to allow optimization of the IT service.
- Ensures administration of user access rights to the application (e.g. clean out non valid access rights, inform about increased or decreased need for licences and users to IT).
To be successful as BAM you have Agile project management experience as well as proven ability to coordinate multi-site projects. Experience from IT infrastructure projects in a context of software development where CI/CD is complex is also necessary. You should also have a:
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent and minimum 5 years of work experience.
- General understanding of the connection and interference between business processes and the application.
- Experienced in business requirement specification development.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of managing agencies, as well as structuring teams consisting of internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent and solution focused individual with strong project leader skills based on a diplomatic and communicative approach.
- Customer-centric mind set and cooperative qualities.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.