Holistic verification engineer (AD / ADAS / Test)
Analysis & Verification – Munich, Germany
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a holistic verification engineer, you will be part of an empowered team responsible for the development of a specific functionality at all integration levels up to end customer. As part of an agile team, you take the responsibility for:
- Analyzing the epics and stories and gathering missing requirements so that you can:
- Define the suitable test methodology for ensuring the quality of your function.
- Design test specifications.
- Writing automated tests or delegating to the rest of the team as part of the sprint activities. You will execute manual tests if no alternative is possible (i.e. in the car).
- The execution of the necessary tests within your team, taking the major part of those activities in your own hand.
- Being the team's interface to the integration test team and the system test manager.
- Defining the necessary KPI for the measurement of the team's progress.
- Document findings and ensure traceability together with your team.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science is required, but a Master’s or higher preferred, along with:
- Sound knowledge in test methodologies (i.e. ISTQB certification)
- Test driver training (i.e. those given by car makers or ADAC)
- Demonstrated experience in (automotive) Verification.
- Knowledge in dSpace, Vector tools or similar.
- Sound experience with automotive bus systems (CAN, FlexRay)
- Fluency in one or several scripting languages (CAPL, Phyton,...)
- Fluency in programming languages (C, C++)
- Experience in continuous integration and version control management systems
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts, use of code branching/merging strategies
- Good understanding of Functional Safety (ISO 26262), MISRA standards, Autosar
- Matlab, Jira
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.