Software Developer / Software Architect (Generic Functions)
Architecture – Munich, Germany
Architecture Group of Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for a Software Developer / Software Architect to support our Generic Functions Team.
What you will do
- Analyse and document software requirements
- Design and implement software for ADAS ECU in the AUTOSAR architecture
- Participate in source code reviews
- Implement unit and system tests
- Analyse and fix bugs reported by customers
- Work in agile team according to SCRUM framework
- Shape the future of Autonomous Driving technology
What you have
- Degree of Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3 years of experience in embedded C or C++ development, preferably in automotive area
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture
- Knowledge about safety standards like ISO26262
- Knowledge about coding standards like MISRA
- Knowledge about automotive bus technologies, UDS, version management, Gerrit, CMake, static analysis tools, ASPICE
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German or Swedish is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies in a cross-functional team is a plus
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver's seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.