Student Internship - AD / ADAS Development (DE)
Features – Munich, Germany
Our internship position
Breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies require cooperation in multi-disciplinary teams in which engineering, maths and coding are closely intertwined. Our paid student internship position gives you a great opportunity to work cross-functional and get broad insights in the area of AD/ADAS. We will give you a steep learning curve and promise your day will be anything else than making coffee. Our internship position is full time (40 hour work week) and last during 6 months.
What you will do
- Work cross-functional with developers and testers to ensure an efficient and successful continuous integration.
- Support new employees in setting up essential development tools and provide documentation and how to guides.
- Work across the teams to develop and document best practices and scalable processes.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter and a hard-working team player
- You are curious and are a quick learner
- Knowledge in programming languages (C, C++) and Matlab Simulink
- Knowledge in one or several scripting languages (CAPL, Phyton,...)
- You study Engineering or Computer Science
- Fluent in English
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.