Software Engineer - Cloud (DE)
At Zenuity software is the star and the software engineer is the one who makes it all happen. Your craft is coding. Your focus is building value. Your passion is innovation. You will, on a daily basis, need to challenge yourself to find solutions to significant problems by using cutting edge technologies or by inventing brand new ones. You will be part of a high-performing, self-organizing team with large amounts of autonomy. Together with your colleagues from different disciplines you take responsibility for complete functions end-to-end to push the frontiers of automated and assisted driving.
As a cloud focused software engineer you will mainly operate outside the vehicle domain. You will create new solutions within connected safety, assisted and autonomous driving, advanced telemetry, location based services, big data analytics, and much more. Continuous delivery is a must and we constantly push our time to market while ensuring the very highest quality and reliability.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve cloud based software.
- Take joint responsibility for the team's priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical software development experience in Java.
- Relevant work experience with some of the following: reactive and event-driven programming, distributed and parallel systems, cloud infrastructure and services, geospatial processing, machine learning, Unix/Linux environments, continuous integration and deployment, web and mobile application development, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Preferred (Not mandatory) Qualifications
- MSc, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.