Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Business Analyst, you will work with business to translate business and system needs into requirements that can be used as foundation for selection between Off The Shelf products and/or Inhouse Development as well as for IT Infrastructure solutions.
The Business Analyst normally work on multiple requests simultaneously. Is engaged in work efforts at various levels in the company as well as different scales of activities ranging from minor defects fixes and enhancements to assistance with major investigation of new major process support tools.
A Business Analyst may be involved in various types of solution approaches such as custom development, participate in COTS implementations, etc. and the areas may vary between different solution domains (business applications, data warehouses, web services, infrastructure, etc.).
The Business Analyst need to be experienced in and demonstrate a knowledge of software development lifecycle and both Waterfall and AGILE methodology.
Essential Work Functions
- Build a relationship between business partners and the IT department relative to requirements, solutions and cost/quality/time priorities
- Develop required documentation that describes how to translate business needs into requirements that can be understood by the solution development team. Create requirements documentation.
- Develop a knowledge of system capabilities and functions of the company’s application software and IT Infrastructure
- Use this knowledge to recommend optimal solutions to business requirements for maximal effect/efficiency
- Manage special projects as assigned by IT management
- Ensure that proposed system features and requirements meet user needs and satisfy business objectives and initiatives
- May assist in creation and implementation of test plans that are mapped to documented requirements
- Perform and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and/or BETA presentations if required
- Create training and system documentation, conduct training sessions if this is not created elsewhere in the project/sprint
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.