Software Asset Manager
Support Functions – Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want your kids to drive to kindergarten themselves? Take part in the team who make it real! Zenuity is looking for a Software Asset Manager to join our Core IT team to assist the organization with all tasks within the management of our software assets.
At Zenuity we work with state of the art technology and ground-breaking innovations. We build our organization around high performing autonomous teams working in an agile and innovative environment with professional management and continuous development where you can grow and work together with the best. We will continuously challenge you to become and be the best you can be.
What You Will Do
The Software Asset Manager responsibility is to manage the Software Asset Management area and to secure Software License Management processes, License Audit Management, Sourcing and ownership of the License Management tools. As our Software Asset Manager you are accountable for the delivery of a well-functioning SAM team, create collaborative work environment and secure cross functional process and method alignment within the SAM area.
- Be the single point of contact for the business whenever a Software license is required.
- Participate in negotiations in close cooperation with Purchasing.
- Software License administration.
- Proactively drive efficiency by optimizing license utilization.
- Management of license servers.
- Management of our discovery- and license management tools.
- Manage license audits and conduct reviews to secure correct usage of software licenses.
- License inventory, measurement and reporting.
- Financial management of the Software Assets.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have an broad interest in the license management area including Network Discovery, License Management tools, purchasing, negotiations, license servers and license administration. You may have some years’ experience from working in a SAM-function and now want to take on a very broad SAM-role where you will need to switch between technical questions and license portfolio strategy. You have profound license knowledge and understanding and experience from working in a medium to large international organization, preferably within an engineering organization.
We think that you have an understanding and experience of agile development and management. It’s important that you are analytical with a structured and methodical approach, are self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people. You have good leadership skills and act proactive and reliable as a team player. Furthermore, you have the ability to set clear goals and the strategies for reaching them.
- Professional experience within the Software Asset Management area preferably with engineering applications.
- Experience interpreting software licensing terms and conditions.
- Good supplier relation- and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people.
- Systematic, creative and able to challenge in a constructive way.
- Knowledge from working with license servers (FlexNet), SAM-tools (Flexera) and discover tools (iQSonar) would be meritorious
- Certification in Software Asset Management is meritorious
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.