RDP Software Developer
Verification & Validation – Detroit, Michigan, USA
Zenuity- Software Developer, Detroit
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? Which of Zenuity’s competence areas can you contribute to?
Because you want to use your software developing skills to change the world and make it a better and safer place for us to navigate through traffic.
Facing new challenges every day, discussing with cross-functional experts and solving problems to make it real drives you.
You want to find a team of innovative engineers who are looking to create the most amazing things together.
You want to challenge and push yourself to grow and develop your skills even further…and at the same time literally make self driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.
Who are you?
- Write interface software to convert sensor data from native format into Ethernet based LCM protocol
- Design and write software tools to assist in debug and analysis of data collection and
- Troubleshoot existing interface software and tools
- Provide training on the use of tools to other team members
- Work in a team environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Programming experience C++, python, java
- Software development based on recognized standards
- Familiarity with software development concepts (version control, code review, task and bug tracking)
- Experience writing interface software or using manufacturer API to develop software
- Software development within Linux environment (navigating command line, writing shell scripts, compiling software, cmake)
- Analyzing and breaking down customer requirements
- Software debug experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to document software functionality through comments and external documentation
- Experience with writing automotive software
- Software development in an agile environment
- Automotive development experience
- Embedded software development for a micro-controller
- Networking experience
- Experience developing mobile applications for Android or Apple
- Some travel required
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as an RDP Software Developer at our site in Detroit.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.