Senior System Manager for Linux and Windows
Non Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Sweden
What you are responsible for
As Linux and Windows System Administrator at Zenuity you will be to act as our internal Linux and Windows “expert”. You will ensure the smooth daily operations of our Linux and Windows environments.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
What you will do
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly:
· set standards and work with our external providers to implement them.
· act as Subject Matter Expert, SME for everything related to Linux and Windows including operating systems, configuration, hardware, applications etc.
· participate in Change Advidory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
· participate in both internal Core IT and business projects as SME.
· work with technical users in the different business areas and projects to capture requirements, identify solutions, incl Proof Of Concepts etc.
· work with our external service providers to assist in advanced troubleshooting, reviewing and signing off Root Cause Analysis reports etc.
· participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organisation.
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. And be a part of building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, both on-premise and on public cloud providers. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies and building cool and exciting stuff.
You need to be a fast learner and have an understanding of administering a enterprise with both Linux and Windows based infrastructure in a modern approach using “DevOps toolsets”. And will be working with standard and automation, ensure that we have an environment that we can easily monitor and maintain, supporting our developers as well as Core IT services. You should be able to handle stressful situations and perhaps describe yourself as an independent team player.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you
submit your application at your earliest convenience.