ECU Component Owner - Autonomous Drive
Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Cutting edge technology...designing the future of mobility and the people's lifestyle. Do you want to own some crucial components on this road of autonomous driving development? If you are enthusiastic right now, continue reading.
Zenuity is looking for a ECU Component Owner for our Autonomous Driving (AD) solutions. This is a global role and you can be placed in Munich, Gothenburg or Detroit.
What you will do
• Support Product Areas with definition of requirement on the component(s) from Product Area perspective.
• Harmonize the sensor / other external component requirements coming from Product Areas.
• Communicate Zenuity requirements on components for sourcing by OEM.
• Communicate Zenuity requirements on components for definition/update of Tier 1 roadmap based on Zenuity release plan.
• Request status on component delivery (content and timing) from supplier and customers.
• Maintain Zenuity-internal release plan for that component.
• Derive implications on component release plan status together with internal stakeholders, e.g.
• Enable the setup of development vehicles to secure performance of features.
• Engage in the Product Area release plan as well as Zenuity's overall release plan.
• Communicate updated Zenuity product release plan to stakeholders and align with Tier1 on potential adaptations of component roadmap.
Important tasks you are brilliant in
· Specify requirements for Zenuity Reference Architecture AD ECU component.
· Be first Contact to Supplier & Customer as Architecture Area Representation.
· Support Architecture and Integration teams for AD ECU items.
· Perform Problem and Change management related to AD ECU.
· Own Signal & Diagnostic Specification and database.
· Support Architecture Owners in communication with stakeholders and making decisions.
· Monitor AD ECU Functional Safety work in coordination with FuSa Manager.
Qualifications you of course have
· Degree within relevant area.
· Background in design, manufacturing and testing of safety products within the automotive industry.
· Your English is fluent both written and oral.
· Experience of ISO26262 is a great advantage.
More about you
You are a result oriented, quality minded person with good priority capability. Also comfortable finding, establishing and following structure in a fast pace, dynamic and agile environment. Others see you as an inspiring & motivating person and you find yourself having excellent communication and negotiation skills.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.