AD ECU Component Owner
About the role and what you will do
• Support Product Areas with definition of requirement on the component(s) from Product Area perspective.
• Harmonize the sensor / other external component requirements coming from Product Areas.
• Communicate Zenuity requirements on components for sourcing by OEM.
• Communicate Zenuity requirements on components for definition/update of Tier 1 roadmap based on Zenuity release plan.
• Request status on component delivery (content and timing) from supplier and customers.
• Maintain Zenuity-internal release plan for that component.
• Derive implications on component release plan status together with internal stakeholders, e.g.
• Setup of development vehicles.
• Performance of features.
• Product Area release plan.
• Overall Zenuity release plan..
• Communicate updated Zenuity product release plan to stakeholders and align with Tier1 on potential adaptations of component roadmap.
Important tasks you are brilliant in
· Specify requirements for Zenuity Reference Architecture AD ECU component.
· Be first Contact to Supplier & Customer as Architecture Area Representation.
· Support Architecture and Integration teams for AD ECU items.
· Perform Problem and Change management related to AD ECU.
· Own Signal & Diagnostic Specification and database.
· Support Architecture Owners in communication with stakeholders and making decisions.
· Monitor AD ECU Functional Safety work in coordination with FuSa Manager.
Qualifications you of course have
· Degree within relevant area.
· Background in design, manufacturing and testing of safety products within the automotive industry.
· Your English is fluent both written and oral.
· Experience of ISO26262 is a great advantage.
More about you
· You are a result oriented, quality minded person with good priority capability. Also comfortable finding, establishing and following structure in a fast pace, dynamic and agile environment.
· Others see you as an inspiring & motivating person and you find yourself having excellent communication and negotiation skills.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 500 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you
submit your application at your earliest convenience.