Team Coach / Team Lead
Non Engineering Roles
Do you usually get positive feedback on your coaching skills? Are you an experienced leader with capability to coach cross functional teams to become high performing and develop future innovation? ZENUITY is creating the most amazing things and is now looking for a Team Leader to make it even more real.
In order to continue to drive the strong growth and create even stronger development teams within our different product areas, we are looking for individuals who are experienced with the agile framework and want to be part of forming a software company within AD/ADAS. Placed in either Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit you will be part of a global team with your main mission to:
- Coach world-class development teams always having the customer needs and the people in focus
- Live and breathe the company culture and let this guide the of continuous improvement of our way of working
- Enable flexibility, robustness and innovation by supporting the development of technical as well as personal skills in the teams
- Assure the teams have right competences; define and recruit missing competences to the teams
- Invest in the personal growth of team members and empower them to lead Zenuity‘s future
- Engage in development and target setting according to the company’s strategy, assure teams alignment with strategic direction and focus of the company
- Share and align with other stakeholders by contributing with your personality to a strong leadership team
We want you to show us how your leadership and coaching can make our teams exceed expectations. Your foundation should be:
· A proven ability to build and develop high performing teams
· Strong foundation in agile understanding and coaching skills; having a tool-box of agile and coaching methodologies you can apply flexibly
· Scrum, Kanban, LeanStartUp, Sprint-Work is familiar to you, having a scrum master certification/ experience would be beneficial, but not mandatory
· An innovative and flexible mindset lets you succeed in a company in start-up phase
· Some sort of technical background either from previous experience or educational background
· The rest, you tell us..
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With more than 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.