Senior Algorithm Developer – Object Tracking
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for skilled perception engineers to join our team in Gothenburg.
What you will do
As a Senior Algorithm Engineer within object tracking, you will develop and evaluate high-performance and safety critical algorithms within sensor fusion and environmental perception. This includes object tracking using radar, lidar, cameras and ultrasonics, as well as fusion of those sensors. There will be a strong focus on algorithms possible to implement and run in real time on affordable target hardware. The algorithm development either takes places in a rapid prototyping framework, such as Matlab or Python, or directly towards
the production code in C++. On top of algorithm development, you will also be responsible for evaluating the algorithms, given simulated data, test-track data and ground-truth data. The latter might require development of algorithms of the ground-truth system as well. You will also take part in vehicle testing and troubleshooting.
The successful applicant will have the following background and skills:
· M.Sc or Ph.D in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar
· Proficiency in complex algorithm development
· Solid knowledge and experience in modeling of dynamic systems, Bayesian filtering and signal processing
· Solid knowledge of target tracking fundamentals, e.g., Bayesian estimation theory, Kalman filtering, track management, data association and motion modeling
· Experience in developing algorithms for real-time applications in object tracking, or a related field
· Experience using sensor data from one or more sensor modalities
· Good understanding of machine-learning principles
· Excellent programming skills (Matlab and/or C/C++)
· Basic Python skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written
· Experience in working in an agile development environment
Additionally, the following experiences are meritorious:
· Experience from automotive industry and development of active safety systems
· Functional safety experience
· Experience working with git/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Shanghai, Linköping and Santa Clara (Silicon Valley).
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.