Functional Safety Developer
Do you see safe software as a star? Have you been involved in defining and implementing ASIL classified requirements? Join Zenuity to work with cutting edge technology and design the lifestyle of future of mobility.
As a Functional Safety Developer you will work in Zenuity’s Product Areas by taking part of the feature and requirements analysis and then implementing the functions together with the development teams. You will be a team member in a cross functional development team taking end to end responsibility for your functions.
Your mission is to perform functional safety analysis for the design of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems and Automated Driving. This involves:
- Developing ADAS and self-driving system including sensors, algorithms, software, communication, power supply and actuators
- Design of Features, Systems and Safety countermeasures
- Driver interfaces, surrounding vehicles & humans and cloud database
Together with the team and Product Owner you will decide what functions to prioritize to continuously evolve the product.
You will have the opportunity for growth and feel confident to execute tasks within the following areas:
- Reviews of incoming safety and functional requirements, review of logical architecture concepts. Establishment of technical safety concepts for sub-functions and interface specifications to the HW platform.
- You will also perform and document safety analysis, cover SOTIF aspects, moderate FMEA processes and support establishment of appropriate test strategies.
- Facilitate documented reviews on SW design, implementation and testing.
- Support establishment of a test strategy meeting functional safety requirements and review test results.
- Implement functionality and develop SW in our product.
- Act as a local point of contact for Functional Safety related topics.
We expect you to have relevant master degree and a few years of experience within the field, and you are a dedicated and skilled software developer.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Systems engineering background
- Software developer background
- Advanced knowledge of ISO 26262 and SOTIF. IEC 61508 can also be qualifying.
- 5 years of experience in software development, preferably in automotive area
- 2 years of experience in functional safety, preferably in automotive area
- History of implementing safety concepts and performing safety analysis (FTA, FMEA, DFA)
- Experience in agile methodologies in cross functional teams is a plus
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Fluent English mandatory
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities. All this will be done by building the Safety culture within Zenuity.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.