Automotive Software Architecture
Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technologies for tomorrow's mobility? TThen take a chance now and change the world! Zenuity is looking for skilled system engineers and architects to join our teams in Detroit, Munich and Gothenburg.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within our domain maximizing development opportunities.
What you will do
- Analyze and document software requirements
- Design Software Architecture for ADAS/AD ECU
- Participate in source code reviews
- Coordinate architecture with development teams
- Analyze issues reported by stakeholders
- Work in agile environment
- Shape the future of Autonomous Driving technology
What you have
- Degree of Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5 years of experience in embedded C or C++ development, preferably in automotive area
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture
- Experience with embedded micro controllers and ECU base software
- Knowledge about safety standards like ISO26262
- Knowledge about coding standards like MISRA
- Knowledge about automotive bus technologies, UDS, version management, Gerrit, CMake, static analysis tools, ASPICE
- Experience with QNX/Linux is a plus
- Fluency in English since it is our company language
- Experience with agile methodologies in a cross-functional team is a plus
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With more than 500 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.