Development- and Test-Platforms
Generic Profiles – Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for skilled engineers and architects for our development- and test-platforms (e.g. SiL and HiL) to join our teams in Detroit, Munich and Gothenburg.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within our domain maximizing development opportunities.
What you will do
- Develop and build state-of-the-art SiL or HiL solutions for Active Safety and Autonomous Driving ECUs and Sensors
- Maintain and drive development of these solutions based on testers feedback, requirements and latest technological progress
- Test implementation and -automation
- Integrate solutions in a continuous verification process
- Support and training for development teams
You will work with modern simulation environments, target hardware including vehicles for rapid development. You will work in agile teams which are responsible for all technical decisions regarding their product including the necessary synchronization with other regional or global teams.
Working in this area at Zenuity you have a strong background in building and maintaining test platforms. This includes some of the following experience/skills:
- automotive simulations
- Vehicle dynamics and sensor modeling
- familiarity with some of the following HiL/MiL/SiL tools: dSPACE, Vector, IPG, CarMaker, ASM, VTD Vires
- automotive communication protocols (CAN, Flexray, Automotive Ethernet)
- test implementation and automation
- Continuous integration
- programming experience (e.g. Python, Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, C/C++)
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 550 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Linköping and Santa Clara (Silicon Valley).
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.