Continuous Software Integration and Deployment
Recruitment – Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for skilled developers for our CI/CD solutions to join our teams in Detroit, Munich and Gothenburg.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within our domain maximizing development opportunities.
What you will do
You will configure, implement and automate Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines for software delivery. We have several teams designing and implementing test automation frameworks in order to enable automated testing on all levels (SiL/MiL/HiL). You will work in one of these agile teams which are responsible for all technical decisions regarding their product including the necessary synchronization with other regional or global teams.
Working with CI/CD at Zenuity, you have a strong background in Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines and Test Automation Frameworks. Furthermore, you should have at least some of the following skills:
- Experience in version control management systems (Git/Gerrit)
- Experience in infrastructure tools for SW development (Jenkins, Zuul, GoCD or Cruise)
- Understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs
- Experience with Networks and Vehicle bus systems, e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Ubuntu, Win10, ...)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages
- Good level in programming languages
- Model-based design
- Commercial simulators, e.g. Vires VTD, IPG CarMaker, Simulink or Dymola
- Vehicle Dynamics or Sensor Modeling, e.g. Radar and Lidar
- A strong mindset on proper documentation and traceability
Not all of these skills are mandatory for each team, you will join the team which best matches your skills and interests.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 550 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Linköping and Santa Clara (Silicon Valley).
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.