Are you passionate about Computer Vision based technology and want to work with highly-skilled developers in that area?
Insight from the team
In the subarea 3D Computer Vision, part of Product Area Vision, teams work with Vision General Objects, Vision Freespace and Visual Odometry. We work with algorithm development and deployment. This includes investigating the state of the art, algorithm design, and C++ programming to achieve high embedded performance.
We develop tests and metrics to evaluate the algorithm's status. We develop tools for visualization and statistics to assist in the development. We test our algorithm in real vehicles, continuously integrating our work with the work of other teams in the vision area and the rest of Zenuity. We focus on sharing knowledge through collaboration and investigations of new interesting topics.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- You will be part of a cross functional agile team, developing top-of-line vision functions.
- You will be involved in managing all aspects of Vision Product Development - from requirement analysis and concept development to implementation and testing.
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of artificial intelligence.
- Possibilities to influence the direction of the product at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from around the world.
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
Qualifications & experience:
- Experience in developing Vision-Based Algorithms like object detection and segmentation, feature extraction, 3D reconstruction, object tracking and free space detection.
- C++ programming skills, with the abaility to write performing, testable and maintainable software.
- A proven ability to deliver results, either from academia or industry.
- Enthusiasm in sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. related to one of the following fields: Computer Vision, Robotics, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms.
- Experience in system design and engineering.
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development.
- Unit testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Experience with Radar, Lidar or other automotive sensors.
- Agile software developments methods.
Our culture is what brings us together, and what inspires others to join us. From the way we share ideas around a whiteboard to our personal creative differences.
Zenuity uses a never-seen-before business model, that allows each employee to fulfill their full potential. It makes a difference because we believe in what we do and are passionate about it. It also represents a personal bet with ourselves to always strive for something better, and to be curious about alternatives. If you want to contribute to a better world - keep reading.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application!