Are you passionate about the latest C++ best practices and agile way of working?
Computer Vision Area System and Integration – Insights from the team
In the sub area system and integration, part of the Product Area Vision, teams work with the integration framework and system tooling, to connect all algorithm blocks of vision in a modular, efficient, and testable way on high-end embedded computer platforms. In the teams we work with a broad scope, ranging from high-level system architecture to low-level optimization in C++ and CUDA.
We write production code for safety critical systems, something which require special processes, thorough code review and testing. As many concepts are state-of-the-art there is room to learn and gain knowledge in various API’s and platforms by proof of concepts.
Some of us work with special emphasis on the stakeholder requirements placed on the Zenuity vision stack and do harmonization and modelling of the requirements in this area.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- You will be part of a cross functional and truly agile team, developing algorithms and development tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Your key responsibilities will be to Design Software, which is modular, correct, performing, testable, maintainable and fulfills the automotive industry safety requirements. You will literally make self-driving cars (well, the software anyway) and change the world!
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of artificial intelligence
- You will be working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
- Possibilities to influence the direction of the product at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from around the world
Qualifications & experiences
- Strong C++ development skills (minimum 3 years) and are used to working in Linux.
- Strong interest in optimization and streamlining the use of accelerated computational resources (GPU, DSP and other parallel processing architectures).
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly understand and adapt to new tasks.
- Industry experience in developing software, preferably for embedded real time applications.
- M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Robotics.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have:
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics, or parallel programming on CPU
- Embedded Software Development
- Experience in Computer Vision and Image processing algorithms
- Testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Agile software development methods
- You are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile collaborative environment, and love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
Our culture is what brings us together, and what inspires others to join us. From the way we share ideas around a whiteboard to our personal creative differences.
Zenuity uses a never-seen-before business model, that allows each employee to fulfill their full potential. It makes a difference because we believe in what we do and are passionate about it. It also represents a personal bet with ourselves to always strive for something better, and to be curious about alternatives. If you want to contribute to a better world - keep reading.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application.