Can your software skills push our Autonomous Driving algorithms into production? Do you enjoy delivering quality code in a modern production environment? Then continue reading...
Insights from the Team
Our Lane Detection team, part of product area Vision, is responsible for the training and deployment of deep neural networks that detects and classifies road lanes. Our responsibilities are bright and include Designing Software, which is modular, correct, performing, testable, maintainable and fulfills the automotive industry safety requirements.
We are building a state-of-the-art 360° perception system for autonomous driving, and we are looking for our next super star with expertise in C++ and Python, to help us create the first self-driving car ever!
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What's in it for you? You have the possibility to influence the direction of the product and the way we work at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world (we have colleagues from 57 countries to be exact :)). Example of your work tasks can be:
- You will be part of a cross functional and autonomous team, developing algorithms and development tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
- You will be working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest Python and C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
- Train and tune our neural networks (Python).
- Update training infrastructure (Python).
- Development of algorithms to process network output (C++).
- Continuous development of deploy chain and infrastructure (C++).
- Automating and refining the data annotation process.
- Optimising and streamlining the use of our computational (GPU) resources.
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally. The Lane Detection team is only one example of a couple exciting Deep Learning teams!
Qualifications & experiences
- Several years of experience with programming in modern C++ and Python.
- Experience from writing production code.
- Collaborative Coding, Continuous Integration and Product Development.
- Agile mindset and wanting to improve processes with new, fresh ideas.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Engineering Physics, Robotics etc.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have
- Industrial or academic experience, particularly with neural networks.
- Experience with CUDA and high performance computing.
- Experience with automotive coding standards (AUTOSAR, MISRA etc.)
- Sensor Hardware and Calibration, single- and multi-modal.
- Image, LiDAR or Radar Processing.
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development
- Target Tracking.
- Big Data Management and Analysis.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Deep / Machine Learning algorithms.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application!