Are you passionate for cutting-edge tehcnology and agile way of working?
Insights from the team
Team VSA (Vision System Analysis) at Zenuity is looking for our next star to join as a Requirement Engineer.
You will be part of a team responsible for Requirement Management and System Analysis within the Vision Area at Zenuity. Our vision stack interfaces with a number of different vehicle-level features, both developed in-house or directly by our customers. These stakeholder requirements, placed on the different interfaces of the stack, need to be analysed and harmonized into a single requirement set which is then allocated to the different development teams.
Our teams take part in the dialogue with the stakeholders and supports the development teams with the Requirement Management Process in order to ensure quality and traceability.
Another key area for the team VSA is to support the other teams in the Vision area with the processes surrounding Functional Safety. We participate in the different activities at Zenuity related to (Functional) Safety and support in the development of safety concepts and analyses involving the vision stack.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks:
- Gather and understand the requirements on the vision software developed within Zenuity.
- Interface with the stakeholders, internal & external.
- Create a traceability from the different features down to the software requirements.
- Harmonize the requirements to a single set.
- Document & manage requirements.
- Make sure we are developing the right product.
- Provide value by giving context to the development teams.
- Allow verification of the software in order to meet specification and safety goals.
Qualifications & experiences
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. related to one of the following fields: machine learning, computer vision, robotics, engineering or science.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Technical Requirement Handling, preferably in an automotive context.
- Experiences in system modeling is beneficial.
- Functional Safety background is helpful, especially when working/supporting the internal feature development.
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD vision-based technology including sensor capabilities and limitations is also beneficial.
- Agile software development experience.
- High drive and a solution oriented mindset :)
- A proven ability to deliver results, either from academia or industry.
- You want to make an impact with your work, you want your ideas to be heard, you like to take responsibility and slef-development is important for you!
You like to have fun at work!
Our culture is what brings us together, and what inspires others to join us. From the way we share ideas around a whiteboard to our personal creative differences.
Zenuity uses a never-seen-before business model, that allows each employee to fulfill their full potential. It makes a difference because we believe in what we do and are passionate about it. It also represents a personal bet with ourselves to always strive for something better, and to be curious about alternatives. If you want to contribute to a better world - keep reading.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application.