Would thrive taking decisions to keep push the boundaries after the initial deployment? Then you may match what we need to succeed in making our cloud-services for automated driving work in China.
As a Cloud Solution Architect in the autonomous driving industry you will find ways to deploy cloud-based services for the geospatial and fleet-based insight applications for the China market.
This is a challenging role, working with geospatial data solutions for cloud in China, that will require a strong drive and advocating the solutions you believe see fit.
This will require someone who is equally comfortable combining technical and strategical aspects with knowledge of procurement processes, evaluating potential partners, scaling organizational needs in time internally and keep an eye towards compliance at all times.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Help Zenuity and its customers enable cloud-business autonomous driving solutions for the Chinese market
- Analyze and drive options for setting up cloud services targeted at data usages deemed as sensitive
- Communicate alternatives, risks and mitigations clearly and early to internal stakeholders
- Keep regular discussions with external stakeholders to follow trends and changes in the Chinese cloud ecosystem
- Take ownership of limitations in the set-up, resource needs and vulnerabilities from a security, technical and/or business perspective
We believe that you:
- Have a fair share of war stories - be it scars from non-deterministic logging, unexpected downtime for an app used by 100,000+ users, or the like - they may have shaped you to be what we need.
- Were in the trenches finding out how to comply with geographic information/user data changes from the introduction of China's Cybersecurity Law.
- In other companies may have held a title including words such as "architect", "senior", “mentor/advisor”.
- Have deep insight into the different cloud deployment options in China, and the tradeoffs that exist when making choices within the ecosystem
- Have been involved in making long term strategic decisions in a dynamic environment and faced the consequences of those choices
- Have concrete examples of being able to anchor decisions internally within an organization and then put in the gear to pursue those endeavors externally – at times going for the non-conventional choice, if a calculated risk calculation favor that choice.
- Are an excellent communicator and can explain complicated technical issues to diverse audiences.
In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
- M.Sc or Ph.D in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar – proven experience may trump academic credentials.
- Previously worked within IoT, distributed service deployment, or related fields
- Have experience of Java, Spring Boot, AWS and/or Microsoft Azure for bonus points.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and orally. The work will be performed in China, and a lot of interaction is expected with Chinese collaboration partners and colleagues, but also with the rest of the Global Zenuity organization
- Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust, and I share…with the highest integrity
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.