Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for skilled Data Scientist to join our team in Gothenburg.
What will you do?
One of the key challenges for autonomous cars is verification and validation of the developed features and ensuring that the AD feature is safe and ready for deployment. How would you know what kind of scenarios the vehicle will be exposed to within its operational design domain and how do you ensure that the software can handle all statistically relevant scenarios? In this role you will be part of a team taking a data-driven approach to this challenge, trying to quantify the world around the vehicle through scenarios. Within the team you will be able to work with data, advanced statistical modelling, machine learning techniques and closed loop simulations in order to obtain one of the keys in achieving a safe AD feature. Together with the team, you will have the great opportunity to do something that has never been done before. In addition to that, you will also:
- Develop algorithms and software (mostly in Python and Matlab) to explore the high-dimensional scenario space
- Ensure the completeness and representability of the collected data - work with and/or build large databases
- Explore the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence - use statistical analysis of scenarios to understand the world around us
- Manage requirements and communicate with stakeholders
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Signal Processing, Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent knowledge with much experience in statistical analysis and Machine learning
- At least three years experience in software development
- Strong programming skills in Python and Matlab
- SQL database experience
- You appreciate collaboration methods like pair- or mob programming and have experience with the typical agile software development toolset (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, git)
- Being creative and innovative with a combined ability to bring tasks to completion
- Fostering continuous improvement, embrace an open feedback culture and dare to fail fast
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within our domain maximizing development opportunities.
We strive for a T-shape competence for all team members, so every member has to be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
We work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.