Zenuity is looking for a VP Product, who leads our talented teams in bringing Autonomous Driving (AD) in private vehicles on the road. Zenuity has great teams in place, a strong safety heritage (after all, AD is all about safety), and now are set to accelerate our AD efforts.
You have probably worked with solving complex challenges, maybe in a mobility- or software development start-up, and are now keen to make it real - all the way to production, initially for our lead customer Volvo Cars and their group company portfolio. You are attracted to work in a fast-paced company with international environment and like to question the Status Quo to achieve new heights.
Your mission and responsibilities at Zenuity:
- Lead our Product Development Function (consistent of five Product Areas: Collision Avoidance; Computer Vision; Cruising and Highway Automated Driving; Connected Road View; Verification, Validation & Integration) and secure our Customer Deliveries.
- Be part of Zenuity’s Leadership Team and influence the company’s future.
- Define, Lead and Implement the Product Development Strategy at Zenuity.
- Develop, Coach and Inspire the teams, who are creating the technology of tomorrow.
- Drive Change through people and technology innovation.
- Work in collaboration with Tech Partners and Customers to stay in the forefront using Cutting-Edge Technology Trends and lead the next steps.
Your background and skills:
To be successful in this role, we believe you are an entrepreneurial leader, with experience of leading teams in a complex technology field. You do not necessarily need to come from an automotive background, maybe you have relevant experiences from an innovative SaaS company or similar? You have likely developed products where you successfully introduced new spearhead technology and have been part of a leadership team in a dynamic company. Further, we believe you are attracted to become part of our growing company, shaping a new industry, and changing the way the world sees mobility today. With a BIG focus on saving lives and improving traffic safety.
- An Experienced Executive, used to Develop, Coach and Inspire Leaders, team members, stakeholders and external contacts.
- Previous experience from an Executive Leadership Role in a complex & rapidly changing company.
- Background from a Fast-Growing Business, where you have successfully Led the Product development strategy and transformed an innovative idea into reality.
- Able to prioritize and take decision based on current and future commercial and technical needs.
- Curious and Innovative, drawing outside best practices to solve problems.
- Enjoy complex problem solving together with your teams to meet ever changing business requirements.
- Feel excited to be in the unknown and lead something new.
- Challenging the status Quo, bringing up new solutions and being able to see things from a different perspective.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application!