Is a data-driven approach your preferred way to solve complex engineering problems? Let's quantify the world around the vehicle to make self-driving cars a reality. But first, we need you!
Insights from the Team
The DLDL team is part of the product area Computer Vision at Zenuity and responsible for delivering high-quality data that can be used for training and evaluating our vision algorithms. We work in collaboration with teams across Zenuity to develop and maintain a scalable, traceable, and accessible data management solution. In addition, we are responsible for investigating novel ways of training our deep learning algorithms, for example by using synthetic data or semi-supervised learning algorithms. By joining us, you will be working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of artificial intelligence.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks:
At Zenuity, you have the possibility to influence the direction of the product at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future – when self-driving cars are real, it is estimated that this will reduce fatal car accidents, made by human error, with 80%! We think this cause is worth pursuing!
- Discuss, suggest and implement Tools and Database Solutions which improve our data management system
- Take into account requirements and usability aspects from the Vision Area
- Build and review Python interfaces between our Deep Learning development pipelines and different database infrastructures
- Structuring the raw data gathered from collection and production vehicles to make it easily usable for the other vision teams
Your background & experience
- You have at least 5 years of industrial experience within Data Engineering and/or Data Science
- Programming in Python is your passion and expertise
- Hands on experience building multi-component Data Management Systems
- Databases e.g. SQL, NoSQL with a focus on traceability and scalability
- Big Data Tools/Solutions e.g. Spark, Parquet
- Understanding of the foundations of Deep Learning
- Extensive programming experience with C++
- Collaborative coding in large communities
- Experience from working with camera data
We strive for a T-shape competence for all team members, so every member has to be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about us
Zenuity is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application!