As HD Map Architect at Zenuity China, you will be a key representative for Zenuity in China for the Global Product Area Connected Roadview (CRV). To enable the future of autonomous driving, HD Maps and Connectivity are key components, and the development in this area is disruptive. In this role, you will be tightly integrated with the global team to work on designing and developing our software and architecture in this area. Further, you will be instrumental in securing strategic and tactical relationships with HD Map and Cloud/Connectivity suppliers.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Be part of the global agile product team for Connected Roadview
- Work on backlog planning and execution of SW development for Connected Roadview in areas of HD maps and connectivity
- Architect our solutions to work for the Chinese market
- Investigate technology and partners in the HD Map area for the Chinese market
- Design and strike up partnerships with Map and Cloud/Connectivity suppliers in the Chinese market
To be successful in this role you should … In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from Automotive, Internet, Navigation applications or Communication industries
- Knowledge of C++, Qt, Bash, CMake, and experience of creating in-company utilities and/or customer-facing APIs for production
- Strong technical background as software developer, engineer and architect in fields of embedded software. Prior work experience, knowledge and contacts in fields of Maps and Connectivy is strongly meriting
- Fluent in agile methodoliges
- Cooperative team-oriented mindset
- Strong product vision, with drive to secure the long term product vision, at the same time taking design constraints such as time, budget, and resources into consideration
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and orally
- Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust, and I share…with the highest integrity
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.