Insights from the Team
The Perceived Road Estimation teams are part of the product area Cruising and Highway Autonomous Driving and responsible for delivering a perceived road model in real time. We work in collaboration with other teams to develop AD and next generation of ADAS features. Our contribution is to develop robust lane tracking and road geometry fusion, that helps the car stay in lane, thus enabling a safe drive for the car users. By joining us, you will be working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams, all the way from pixel to torque.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks:
In this role, you influence the direction of the product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future of mobility.
- Develop feature concepts with support of recent research
- Bring new features into the target environment
- Design the software module and its signal interfaces, to enable flexibility and scaling
- Deploy software to car and go out on test-drives
- Analyze log files to improve the algorithms
- Ensure the quality and safety of your delivery to customers
Your background & experience
- Some years of industrial experience within embedded SW development
- Programming in C++ is your passion
- Experience with developing embedded real-time algorithms, preferably in an agile development environment
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Test-driven development attitude
- Automotive experience
- Programming experience with Python/Matlab/Scripting
- Good understanding of machine-learning principles
- Experience using data from different sensor modalities
- Functional safety experience
- Computer vision and/or control theory knowledge
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.