Low Level Computer Vision/Camera System/Image Engineer
In the sub area System and Integration, part of the Product Area Computer Vision, teams work with delivering a production computer vision pipeline for automotive use-cases, for driver assistance (ADAS) as well as automated driving (AD).
The computer vision system is the richest sensor from an information perspective, but also a challenge to implement robustly. Therefore we need the best low-level input to the vision teams based on state-of-the-art exposure control and low-level image signal processing and are looking for our next star to join our teams :)
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- Define and implement exposure control and the low-level signal pipeline (ISP) for automotive computer vision.
- Plan validation experiments of vision pipelines.
- Evaluate dimensioning use-cases.
- Evaluate and tune the low-level camera software, exposure control and ISP.
- You will be part of a cross functional, autonomous and truly agile team, working in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Possibilities to influence the direction of the product at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future.
All this at a global work place with people from around the world (57+ different nationalities to be exact 😊)
Qualifications & experiences
- Experience from exposure control and work with ISP implementation and tuning for production projects.
- Some knowledge in C++.
- Some knowledge in Python.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Robotics.
Nice to have:
- Optics, automotive use-cases.
- Extensive knowledge in C++ and Python.
- Implementation of device drivers.
New Way of Working approach – Zenuity has decided to give its teams complete freedom to decide if they want to work remote, even after the pandemic! We’ve seen how productive our teams are, no matter the location, and we trust our people. Thus, each team will be deciding how and from where do they want to work in the future.
Our culture is what brings us together, and what inspires others to join us. From the way we share ideas around a whiteboard to our personal creative differences.
Zenuity uses a never-seen-before business model, that allows each employee to fulfill their full potential. It makes a difference because we believe in what we do (self-driving cars!) and are passionate about it. It also represents a personal bet with ourselves to always strive for something better, and to be curious about alternatives. If you want to contribute to a better world - keep reading.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application.