Insight from the team
Our Computer Vision (CV) team is looking to strengthen its capabilities in our local office in Shanghai. As a member of our Product Area Vision, you will collaborate with colleagues in Europe aiming at deploying CV software in our customers’ vehicles to enable Full Autonomous Driving in China. You will be part of the team taking the first steps towards implementing and verifying our CV solutions in China.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- You will be part of a cross functional and agile team, developing algorithms and tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Driving.
- Your key responsibility will be to ensure high performance of Computer Vision algorithms in China.
- Design and conduct tests to challenge the algorithms in scenarios specific for China.
- You will spend time testing the software in our development vehicle platform as well as by means of open-loop software testing in our data center
- You will make sure vision related data is collected and available at the data center and verification toolchain is up and running.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the team to implement software to solve China-specific Computer Vision problems.
- Help kick-start our Computer Vision software development and verification setup in China.
- Support in customer dialogues presenting Zenuity computer vision capabilities.
Qualifications & experiences
- Strong communication skills and willingness to hunt for information needed to perform your tasks
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
- Strong C++ development skills and used to working in Linux.
- Industry experience in developing software, preferably for embedded real time applications.
- Hands-on experience with in-vehicle testing
- Experience with vision software verification using large datasets
- Experience in Deep Learning based Computer Vision and Image processing algorithms preferably in an industrial context
- M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Robotics.
- You are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile collaborative environment, and love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
Nice to have:
- Experienced with Python
- In-vehicle camera and sensor calibration
- Big data management and analysis
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Embedded software development
- Experience with agile software development methods
· GPU programming, Computer Graphics, or parallel programming on CPU
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.