As a Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure you will automate the lifecycle of our cloud service platform. You will be building, running and operating platform services on cloud provider with Kubernetes and supporting feature teams deliver business value. You will work in a cross-functional agile team with a high degree of self-organization. You, together with your teammates, are expected to take on diverse tasks from development to architecture, system integration, testing and devops.
- Experience building and operating large-scale systems in public cloud
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- Solid experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible or similar
Furthermore you have:
- Software development experience in a statically typed language like Java, Go and/or C/C++
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
Experience with any of this will give you an extra edge:
- Strong networking background
- Operating global distributed system, especially including china
- IoT or connected vehicle solutions
- Building microservices with Spring Boot
- Working on stream processing technologies
- Mapping and GIS
- IT Security background
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.