Does working with Data Curation excite you? Do you want to learn more about Fish-Eye Cameras and be part of the team that will make the first self-driving car real? Then continue reading!
Insights from the Team
The DLDL team is part of the product area Computer Vision at Zenuity and responsible for delivering high-quality data that can be used for training and evaluating our vision algorithms. We work in collaboration with teams across Zenuity to develop and maintain a scalable, traceable, and accessible data management solution. Besides, we are responsible for developing and automating the pipeline for structuring the raw data gathered from collection and production vehicles to make it easily usable for the other vision teams.
We are building a state-of-the-art 360° perception system for autonomous driving, and we are looking for our next super star with expertise in Python and Automation to help us change people's live and the mobility as we know it!
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What's in it for you? You have the possibility to influence the direction of the product and the way we work at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world (we have colleagues from 57 countries to be exact :)). Example of your work tasks can be:
- Automating the Deep Learning Data Pipeline.
- You will be working with Fish-Eye Camera Data Curation.
- You will be part of a cross functional and autonomous team, developing algorithms and development tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
- You will be working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest Python best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally.
Qualifications & experiences
- Several years of experience with Python programming.
- Proficient within automation of Data Pipelines.
- Collaborative Coding, Continuous Integration and Product Development.
- Agile mindset and wanting to improve processes with new, fresh ideas.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. or PhD. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Engineering Physics, Robotics etc.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have
- Industrial experience, particularly with Deep Learning or Machine Learning.
- Big Data Management and Analysis.
- Previous experience within Image Data Processing.
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we really recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application!