We are looking for Big Data Software Engineer for key client ADAS and AD projects in China. You will be interfacing with various development teams in Sweden to understand their system knowledge/know-hows and build up technical competence in China to support big data analysis software deployment and adaption for client project. With the support of core development teams, you will serve as first line support to handle client technical queries, toolchain configuration and scripting requests, as well as necessary support required during implementation phase.
What is big data analysis software in AD? In the world of autonomous driving, big data analysis as part of verification toolchain is the foundation to enable verifying/testing the autonomous driving software performance over a large volume of collected data and usually consist of the below capabilities:
- Real big data processing and management: how to efficiently process and manage petabytes of data from various sources – camera, radar, lidar, bus and etc.
- Serve as data platform for feature developer to perform feature verification and KPI evaluation.
- Support of data visualization and event analysis
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1.Daily operation of end-to-end Data toolchain production flow
2.Maintain and change production environments as per changing needs
3.Continuous improvements of software stack/tools/flow where/whenever possible
4.Be part of driving the software configuration management area
5.Client request handling
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT, Engineering or Science or similar competence acquired thru work-experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Agile experience and understanding of Kanban
- Solid programming skills. Languages used are Python, C/C++.
- Programming in a Linux environment, usage of Bash and CMake
- Experience of continuous integration/continuous deployment, usage of Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Strong coordination, facilitation and pedagogical skills. Being able to handle communication and facilitiation of issues between several parties
- Enjoy working in an international organization and possess experience of working in both Chinese and European or US environment and cultures
Nice to have:
- Database fundamentals and SQL scripting
- Data communication TCP, UDP, OSI layers, CAN, Flexray
- Experience from automotive industry, specifically ADAS testing and data analysis
- Basis knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Programming in Matlab
- Experience with HPC, and queue management (SLURM)
More about us
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real. Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Being founded April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With around 600 employees based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in Shanghai, China.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.